BBQ Dry Rub

So my husband thinks hes the BBQ master. Hes always trying out new BBQ sauces, he will throw everything but the kitchen sink into his recipe. I on the other hand don't know the first thing about BBqing, so when he said he was coming home late, I thought maybe I could marinate some pork spareribs so they would be ready for him to cook when he got home. I couldn't find any BBq sauce so I tried my hand at a dry rub. It came out great, surprisingly the husband loved it too!The sugar make a sweet crust on top and the hot sauce adds a kick. If you don't want the hot sauce then add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes to the mix. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
2/3 cups brown sugar
1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
2 Teaspoons garlic powder
1 Tablespoon salt
1 Teaspoon dry mustard
Sriracha hot sauce (optional) Add to taste.

Directions:
Mix all except hot sauce in a bowl and rub on to ribs. I added a couple tablespoons of hot sauce just on the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Thousand of BBQ Recipes for you to try at home. Just download this on your iPhone and Enjoy some delicious B.B.Q tonight.
    http://goo.gl/H2RTr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...